July 22, 2010

Life Developments and Upcoming Events

First off, the biggest most recent development in my life is that I have a new job!  It's been going fairly well, mostly because I work with good people.  But I have a bad tendency of taking myself at work FAR too seriously.  Fortunately, I work for a place where we are encouraged to have fun and be outgoing.  ;-)

July 10th officially marked the last birthday of my twenties.  I'm not sure how happy I am about that .... but at least my friends made it a birthday that I will never forget.  ;-)  My Daddy & brother also got me a netbook (which I am posting on at the moment), which I have been having lots of fun playing with.

We are also heading full-throttle into Hell Week for "Othello".  I am pretty proud of how well I've been getting my lines down.  I have to hand it to our directors too ... they have had to deal with quite a few complications throughout this whole process, and they have done it with a great deal of professionalism and grace.  My hat is off to you!

Apologies for not updating more frequently.  I update my social networks a lot more often than this blog, it seems, but I am going to try to change that.  I feel a book review coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment