June 28, 2011

My Car.

MY BUG!!!  ^_^

This is my car.  I took this picture a few years ago – I think it was the day after I bought it.  I need to wash & wax it again so that it looks like this again, ahaha.  Perhaps I might try and do that this weekend. 

It is also the very first car I ever bought.  I have kind of a love-hate relationship with it.  It’s fun to drive and everything, but when it breaks down (as it just did about a week ago), it drives me crazy!  hehe.  I’m going to the mechanic in the morning to pick it up, now that they’re done working on it.  Hopefully, it won’t give me any trouble for a while!

There is very little public transportation here in Indiana, so if you want to go anywhere, you pretty much have to drive yourself.  If I could come and go as I pleased without needing a car, I probably would never have gotten one.  At least this one is not too bad with gas.  And even after all this time, I still get compliments on it.  Everyone says it suits me.  hehe.  If I bought another car, I’m not quite sure what I would get.

2 comments:

  1. Volkswagen.Very nice car!
    Love and hate relathionship with car...Me,too.
    In Japan,gas is 6.60 per gallon,very high...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kumiko ... in the United States, gas prices get more and less expensive depending on where you are. (It gets more expensive in the big cities.) Here, in Indiana, gas is currently about $3.60 per gallon. Not as high as in Japan, but still too high for me! hehe.

    ReplyDelete